Ludo is a strategy board game for two to four players (non-partnership model), in which the players move their tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die. Special areas of the Ludo board are typically colored bright yellow, green, red, and blue. Each player is assigned a color and has four tokens [Quick mode has 2 tokens per player]. At the center of the board is a large finishing square, often composed of colored triangles atop the players' home columns.
- 1.At the beginning of the game, each player's four tokens are out of play and staged in the player's yard.
- 1. Each player rolls a die one at a time. Players alternate turns in a clockwise direction. To enter a token into play from its yard to its starting square, a player must roll a six. Players can draw a token from home every time they get a six unless the home is empty or move a piece six times. If the player has no tokens yet in play and rolls other than a six, the turn passes to the next player.
- 2. Players must always move a token according to the die value rolled. Once players have one or more tokens in play, they select a token and move it forwards along the track the number of squares indicated by the die.
- 3. Rolling a six earns the player an additional or "bonus" roll in that turn. If the bonus roll results in a six again, the player earns again an additional bonus roll. If the third roll is also a six, the player may not move and the turn immediately passes to the next player.
- 4. If the advance of a token ends on a square occupied by an opponent's token, the opponent token is returned to its owner's yard. The returned token can be re-entered into play only when the owner rolls a six.
- 1. A player's home column squares are always safe, since no opponent may enter them. In the home column, a player cannot jump over; after one rotation is completed, the player must enter the home and roll the exact number needed to get each token onto the home triangle.
- 2. A player, who enters all tokens onto the home triangle first, wins the game.
- ZilChill Ludo Dice Rules:
- 1. There are two modes: Quick mode with 2 tokens for each player & Classic mode with 4 tokens for each player.
- 2. While hosting, the host pays REDC tokens as 'Hosting Fee ' and accepted ZRC-2 tokens as 'Joining Fee '. On success, the host directly enters the game page awaiting the opponents.
- 3. Hosting a game costs from 0.1 REDC to 10 REDC based on the room "Joining Fee" selected by the host.
- 4. Anyone can join such open hosted game by paying accepted ZRC-2 tokens as 'Joining Fee '. The host can abort the game to get a full refund if no one joins the game.
- 5. Hosts will always get 10% of the total "Joining Fee".
- 6. When a game ends, players have the 'Dispute ' button active for 8 blocks (~ 5 minutes). If no one disputes within 8 blocks, the game is verified by Oracle.
- 7. Winners can claim rewards from the 'My Games ' page.
- 8. If there is a Live Game that is not yet completed, the player/host of such games can not host or play another game.
- 9. Anyone can spectate 'Live Games ' and participate in 'Public Chat '.
- 10. There will be a 'Tournament ' feature and 'Re-match ' feature in the future.
- 11. All disputed games are manually verified by an admin or governor.